Monday, November 22, 2004

Twinkle Twinkle Little star

Twinkle Twinkle Little star
From the meadow to the forest Travel to the wild, source of the waterfalls, the abundance of wildlife and natural. Sun set and sun raise are the wonderful on Phukradung.All the touristswakeup very early and walk at least about 3 km. to watch the sun raise. We aren't disappoint. Oh! this is the same sun but very difference. Someone told me that last time they can't see the sun raise because
of the could. So I'm lucky :) Atter I went to the tripI go straightto work. That week we used "Twinkle twinkle little star" in the classes. I really missed Phukradung's sky. At night, the stars are full of the sky and the half moon so bright and shine. My tiny digital camera can't pick up the sky's picture but I can saved all of the stars in my memory :)

No comments: