Sunday, January 02, 2005

Russia's tennis star so kind

Maria Originally uploaded by More or Less.
Maria Sharopova donates 10,000 US$ to Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra to help disaster victims in the South of Thailand.Not only her making a kind. This is my personality..I really like her...She's the tennis star,beautiful. I khow that, She's going to Bangkok for the match at Chiang Mai. More over...when i heard that she donated some money. I'm really apprecited that kind. "People should learn a lesson from the tsunami catastrophe that life can be unpredictable and that we should all look forward to the bright side" Sharapova will play Williams in a two-set match at he 700th Anniversary in Chiang Mai on Sunday at 3pm, which will be shown live on Channel 7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Ou, A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you to stop free play table tennis Stop to look at free play table tennis.
Raymond
http://www.nicheebookmarketing.com/playtennis


Raymond

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word ,.i myspace.com play site tennis and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a .i myspace.com play site tennis website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, Raymond.
i myspace.com play site tennis

i myspace.com play site tennis