Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oop! Cambodia

Finally I back home as well! Hello from Cambodia! Sometime I should listen to my loved ones; they said…you should not go alone to Cambodia!!! I said.. It’s ok, some one will pick me up at the border. Everything is gonna be all right. But the thing was changed. Nobody wait for me at the border (Poi pet)! I have to take a taxi by my own. It will be easy if the taxi is normaly taxi! Not Camry…On my first taxi at Cambodia, Poi pet to Sisophon I had 8 people in the Camry taxi! So crazy!!! normally one car is for just 4 people! And No Taxi Meter, Bus!!! Of course! The driver told me the price, i can't accepted that so high. I negotiated with ten men stand around me. My friend Cambodian told me that just 100 THB to go to Sisophon, after I said that every body walks away from me!!! ah…ah I’m still want to go! We can talk about the price please don't walk away! Finally they accepted at 150 THB. I paid 200 THB. He gave me the change in reils. it’s about one hour to reach to my destination. Anyway I reached to destination as well with the last fighting with the driver. He said I didn’t pay yet! Oh my god! TAXI NO METER NewArrival! only at Boat-Mini Mart Tonle Sab, Cambodia.
This trip I got to know new career! When I was in the middle of the lake (Tonle Sap), there were 3 people in my boat: boat driver, a guide and me. In this picture, 2 merchants that you see, row their boat as fast as they can to get closer to my boat. I was a little bit scars me…why my boat is slow down and Oh! Other boat will attack me!!! They will rob me??? I was a lone just a girl so oh on! Nothing! The Man said: “Would you like some drink or some banana?” Look inside the boat it’s the ….selling boat…. It was surprise me! How much they can sell a day? So I bought them the most expensive Coca Cola 1 US dollar. 1 US dollar/day The best time was at Gusthous and on riding. Bicycle is one thing pretty good in Siem Reap!
Grill fish and French bread are not compatible!
Postcard: 2 for France, 7 for Thailand, 2 for Singapore to compelet my trip!

I should not tell all about my experiences in Siem Reap. Try your own, it’s surprise!
  • Visa 20 $
  • Guesthouse 4 $
  • Bicycle 1 $
  • Boat 15 $
  • Break fast 3 $
  • Coca-Cola 1 $
  • Dinner 4 $ etc……

But The experiences can not estimate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave. One day I would love to go experience thing the way you did. I am a bird in golden cage. :G

Anonymous said...

comment tu as fait ça tout seule? mais Bravo!!!