Thursday, January 04, 2007

Underneath Thai's Sky

For the end of the year 2006, I've done 2 trip. One at Cambodia another at Kanchanaburi Thailand. At Cambodia, it's the first time during the trip that I felt missing home (So much)! I'm back home early to see my friends and my family(it's not in the plan). But it's excellent to be together with my sisters. Kanchanaburi is our aim for camping! We prepared all the things we need for three days two night. It seem that will we move out!!!
This is the completly trip--not too far from Bangkok--family trip--the last thing is get to konw more the new member of our family (sister's bf). and also i would say Thailand is the country full option! To reach to Huaymaekamin National Park. We have two routes of choices. The first is just drive along the road, the seconde is on the road and on the ferry! As you see in the picture, the sky is so clear, the water is green.
When is the last time we spend time together? Long long time ago....If even i'm going to 30 years old this time i'm still being a girl in my family. We arrived to destination about 3 pm. There are some people are enjoining their camping already. We found the best location under the big tree, with three bed room, one dining room and lounge! Perfect Place! We put up our three tents here.
while my sistets are setting up the tents, the girl like me need to go to discovery with riding bicycle. There are 7 levles of water fall near by our tents. The highest is just 1320 m. from our place. To go to each levle you can ride a bicycle, along the way is the forest of bamboo. So calm! I can hear the sound of bamboo to crowd together ied ied ied!!! which means relaxing!

No comments: