Sunday, August 31, 2008

สะบายดี หลวงพระบาง Sabai dee Luang Prabang : Take I

We left the office (at Sathorn Road) at 5 pm to Mochit Bus Satation. Armelle made her bag quickly and easy! I brought my both Carry-All for this trip! They are my buddy J Madame Alamsri (my aunt adopted or the landlady) prepared us a bag of provision.

We promised each other not to talk about work cos now we are on holidays since we left the office. This is maybe my last vacations as a bag pack. I might take this occasion to think about what I’m going to do in next two months. I’ve reached to the point where I call the end. I need some inspiration. I need some change! Moreover I need more encouragement to tell some people that I want to leave! Be brave Ou! Anyway we reached to Mochit around 6 pm I went directly to buy the ticket from 999 companies. I forgot that there is the also Sombat Tour’s company which the seat is more comfortable than 999 companies. We pay each other 727 baht for BKK-Chiang Khong with the fist class (Po.1) which leaves at 7 pm.

So we have one hour for diner. The bus is not full tonight. Beside us there were two children. They were so quiet! I got some sleep tonight. We arrived at Chiang Khong about 6:40 am. We took a tuktuk to the port. (30 bht /person) The border will open at 8 am between that we went to the toilet to make our-self fresh by washing our face and brushing hairs and teeth.

Now we are ready to cross the River, the river of life, Mekong River

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabai dee Luang Prabang!
Merci Ou pour ces belles vacances, pour la croisière sur la Mae Nam Kong, pour Luang Prabang et Vientiane...
beau pays qu'est le Laos...