Saturday, February 02, 2008

The letter

What can we do to turn our mind

Into a rich, arable land

Suitable for cultivation of seeds for life’s growth?

I believe the best thing is

To sow the seeds of loving and kindness in the mind

(Anger Management, p.112)

Dear all my translators,

How happy I am! Here is my pride I would like to share to all of you. Thank you so much for the translations. Thank you for a good heart you’ve gave for the children. I knew that it’s tired. I’m sure that your tiring will disappear; the smile will be replaced, if you see my picture that I took between my missions in the south of Thailand. With Armelle our volunteer, we’ve meet more than 20 families. Most of them had received the letter from their godparents. I was so curious to know what is on the letter and who had translated it: p I appreciate to work with you all, to be a part of helping the children in our country.

Bon courage na kha

P.S. Do you know? How long it take for one letter to be arrived to the children? France to Thailand = 1 week, 1 week for translation, 1 week for sending to the children. It takes about one month L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo à tous les traducteurs d'enfants du Mékong...Sans vous, je ne sais pas ce que serait EdM!!!